DHL eCommerce now has full-time, part-time, and seasonal Mail Sorter positions available.
Seasonal Incentives = Sign Bonus + Attendance Bonus!
As a Mail Sorter you will perform domestic United States mail processing, ensuring the mail is correctly sorted, clearly printed and that labels are placed correctly. You will also ensure all sorting procedures are properly followed.
Earn up to $16/hr during Peak Season, plus an Attendance Bonus.
Don't miss this opportunity to earn extra holiday cash!
• High school or equivalent training and/or related experience preferred.
• Understand and carry out oral instructions.
• Ability to sort alphabetically and numerically.
• Understand standardized math processes, e.g., count, addition and subtraction.
• Ability to work under pressure and rapidly for long periods of time.
• Background check and drug screen required.
• Sort all mail by sort area requirements and in accordance with company quality process standards.
• Meet sorting production quota standards.
• Inspect each piece of mail to ensure the indicia are affixed correctly and the zip code on the indicia matches the address zip code.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area.
• Transport mail utilizing pallet jack.
• Ability to walk, push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs. (additional weight may be required with assistance).
• Ability to reach overhead, squat, bend or kneel most of the work shift.
This is a warehouse environment where frequently you will be exposed to cold, hot, and changing temperatures. You will constantly experience noise at medium level, but not damaging or loud enough to require protective equipment. You will also frequently be exposed to dust, dirt and changes in lighting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer-Veteran/Disability.